Phantom Transmitter or RC problem

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

For several weeks I have been trying to make it work the pitch control of my Tarot 2d gimbal through the NAZA-M F2 slot and X1 nob(channel 7) of the transmitter (RC). I updated the firmware to the last dji have released but the x1 does not move even in calibration mode. The last thing I did trying to make it work (where I think I made a brutal mistake) was that I upgraded the transmitter with Phantom 2 RC Assitant Software v.1.01.19. Now the transmitter when I power cycle, the LED turns green and then red accompanied by a beep (buzzer) and then the LED goes out. Now, none of the assistant assistant or the phantom recognizes. How to fix it? My Phantom is the first generation with none modification.

Help please!

There is two RC software in the dji website: RC System and PhantomRC. I used by mistake PhantomRC and upgraded the controller firmware to 1.0.1.11. Then my rc when i power up turn a green and red led and one beep and then the led goes off. I downloaded the DR16 RC System Software, but my rc doesn't connect it to the software except that i turn it to "loader mode" then the software see it, but when i try it to downgrade the firmware, says "no update". It has to be a reset or something!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers