Phantom three 4K receiver

Reaction score
I have a phantom three 4K DJI my. Receiver when I opened it up have a silver box on the bottom right-hand corner I have not seen any receiver like that on YouTube can you tell me what receiver I have is it a professional advanced Standard help

What's the model number on the back of the remote controller?

So is it a professional
So is it a professional advanced or standard which controller comes with a phantom three 4K I was trying to order a range extender for my antennas and I ordered one for a phantom three but the inside board for the male connectors are different I have a Evplr range extender

So is it a professional advanced or standard which controller comes with a phantom three 4K I was trying to order a range extender for my antennas and I ordered one for a phantom three but the inside board for the male connectors are different I have a Evplr range extender
Is the phantom three 4K a professional advanced or standard

Is the phantom three 4K a professional advanced or standard
The P34K is its own model. It's not a professional (P3P), not an advanced (P3A), and not a standard (P3S).

The P34K is its own model. It's not a professional (P3P), not an advanced (P3A), and not a standard (P3S).
Yeh when got me cheap arctec sticks inside had diff plugs,,done some delicate soldering,,,also my sticks only had 2 plugs inside rc it had 3 plugs left my small original aireal plug in,,this pic of end result,,works well
20161225_152332.jpg

Reactions: epicdoom
The p34k controller is the only controller that works on the the P34k. Any range extender should be designated for that model only.

Reactions: epicdoom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.