Phantom Storage Idea

Reaction score
I Was thinking about how to clear my workbench and store my Quads Here is a simple solution to use shelf brackets from Lowes. These are the 3' Double rail wall mounting strips, and also shelf brackets (the ones wit two hooks side by side heavy duty type are 111/2". I super glued 1/2" white weather-strip foam on top of the shelf brackets to keep the phantoms arms cushioned and also provides a non skid type surface. As you can see the brackets are spaced inwards as to give the best support so the arms don't sag or warp in any way. Below the Phantoms I extended two more 3" Shelf mounting strips closer together and used 6" brackets with the foam and they support my controllers. I have room for 3 Birds and 3 Controllers. Maybe I should tell the Wife a good way to fill that empty spot would be for her to buy me a Phantom 3 Pro! :D

~Duke

Gee Flax..... ya think? :D I think that would just about cover everyone here! :rolleyes: But yes I am, that's for sure. ;)

~Duke

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Nice way to store your bird's and TX's Duke ! Very organized work room !
Wish I could motivate and get mine cleaned up ! :)
Now sweet talk her into the P3 and ya be set !!

Reactions: Duke
like it...

nice setup...

Thanks Dirk & Airborne, I hear ya brother, on the clean up! :eek: (If you only would have seen in a couple months ago)! It was an old Computer service work bench for 20 years until 2 weeks ago. Haven't built and or serviced PC's in prolly 10 years and threw away 7 Trash Bags of Ole outdated Puker Parts (technology changes) you name it most likely was in there. About 30 trips to goodwill, maybe with the deductions, that will get me that much closer to a P3. :rolleyes: Everyone is all about doing the project at hand, but seldom do we all allow ourselves time to clean up. And the truth is by putting things away and cleaning up after the job is done actually saves time from having to search for the things you need to do the next project. ;)

~Duke

:eek: Say it ain't so Duke !!!! My other hobby is taking that stuff and refineing the gold from it !
Just messing last years time spent which wasn't much I got this 5.20.JPG Now there's ya P3 dude and more !
Ya makin me cry :oops:

RRRRRRRrrrgh :mad: Really!!!!! now I am really sick! At todays rates that is nearly $5964.00 Worth! Crap at that rate I could buy a whole fleet! :cool: What parts give the most gold?

~Duke

RRRRRRRrrrgh :mad: Really!!!!! now I am really sick! At todays rates that is nearly $5964.00 Worth! Crap at that rate I could buy a whole fleet! :cool: What parts give the most gold?

~Duke
I call them fingers which are what I cut off from ram boards but there's way more ya can get but just is a little harder to do . The older the stuff the better . On a gold refining forum and it shows the real way to do it but Never go by the YT crap as it will mess ya up with the fumes if not done right .
Sorry I done went OT but just the thought of all that stuff getting gone really makes me want to cry !
girl crying 1.jpg

Wait where do you get the stuff and is this something anyone can do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wait where do you get the stuff and is this something anyone can do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Check ya mail . Not gonna trash Da Duke's thread :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik