PHANTOM STAYS AT 100% THROTTLE HELP!

Reaction score
So Im having some problems. Ok So I took my phantom to the beach and took it for a flight. Everything was good. I left because it was too much wind for my liking. I went to a park after and hooked up my lipo. Allowed the phantom to find gps. I calibrated the compass. . .

I then throttle up a little to get off the floor. Hover for a second. Throttle up and forward to 100% to gain some altitude. I let off the stick and it sprung back to neutral(same with the direction stick) but my phantom kept on going at 100% and forward. I hit throttle down 100% and it comes flying back and slams into the floor barely missing a soccer practice down field.

I take it to the lhs and we take it apart to fix the led that broke....And to re align the plastic hull. plug in a new led (had to take it out of a dji board kit) and go outside to try it again with my hand on top. I throttle up 100% and it stays at 100% until I throttle back down to 100%. Tried plugging into the lhs pc but it wouldnt recognize it.

Any help will be appreciated. Ive only had this for a few days and it was working perfect the flight before. USING V1.1.1 WITH THE 4.0 FIRMWARE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4