Phantom Skins

Reaction score
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
12010732_10156151216285106_3123614560893651922_o.jpg

Heres my skin

wow how to make your £1000 piece of technological beauty look s**t!!

Reactions: Bretzky
Placed an order yesterday for this. I named my p3 "Starship Lily" after my daughter and she picked out the skin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-04-11-42-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-04-11-42-00.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 848
Reactions: spindrift
I like it!

I almost got some skin for mine but decided against it. I wanted something a bit more simple. So I just got a vinyl decal :)

IMG_0505_zpsomj1aibt.jpg

IMG_0491_zpslrm23arp.jpg
That's great. I thought it was a sharpie all this time.
wow how to make your £1000 piece of technological beauty look s**t!!

That's subjective Heapo, don't you think? I like it.

SD

Reactions: BVC
I run a sign and printing company, and I am currently digitising the shape of the skins and battery stickers so they look much much neater and more finished, don't get me wrong the above are ok but they are drawn badly and don't fit nicely when I'm done drawing the shapes the design can be anything as long as it fits, I will post in few weeks some pics

I run a sign and printing company, and I am currently digitising the shape of the skins and battery stickers so they look much much neater and more finished, don't get me wrong the above are ok but they are drawn badly and don't fit nicely when I'm done drawing the shapes the design can be anything as long as it fits, I will post in few weeks some pics
How about the vector file for the batteries when you're done, if you don't mind me riding your coat tails? Not looking to sell them, just make 3 for me. I have a wide format digital print company as well.

I could do it in about 30 minutes with revisions, but I would gratefully accept (and wholeheartedly appreciate) your file, just for the battery overlay.

SD

Where did you get that skin? Can you post a link? I'm wondering if they have off flags.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi I got it from a fellow on ebay but just looked right now and he doesnt have anymore listed on ebay right now but there are other people selling them on ebay

Where did you get that one?

How well do these skins stay on? Is it a constant battle having to press the edges down after every flight or so much like the factory stickers?

Did it come with your name on it?

How well do these skins stay on? Is it a constant battle having to press the edges down after every flight or so much like the factory stickers?

The skins stay on great IME but I had the exact experience with the OEM arm bands, the edges always curling up and not staying stuck down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.