phantom repairs Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows someone who does repairs on or close to the gold coast for phantoms? Thanks in advance:)

If it's likely to be warranty work go to DJI director. It all goes to the DJI repair facility in mel now.

Hi its not warranty work. Just the connection ribbon cable between my gimbal and the usb for the gopro snapped in half in transit on a flight OS recently. I have the spare part, its just my fingers are a bit big and clumsy....

I'm still trying to find a repairer in or around Brisbane in Queensland. Any one know? Maybe Queenslanders don't have faulty Phantoms!

I'm still trying to find a repairer in or around Brisbane in Queensland. Any one know? Maybe Queenslanders don't have faulty Phantoms!
You could have had it back from the DJI repair centre in VIC by now. I have had stuff back in a week (from Sydney) including delivery both ways.

You could have had it back from the DJI repair centre in VIC by now. I have had stuff back in a week (from Sydney) including delivery both ways.
I did try the Gadget Hospital on the Gold Coast but after 3 weeks they still couldn't fix it. In fact, the gimbal shake problem is worse since I got it back from them. They reckon there is moisture on the mainboard. Not sure how moisture just forms!

I sent my repair last Monday to UAV Wholesale in Sale and just got a message "Please allow 2-3 weeks for quotations to be completed...." So I am guessing it will be around 4 week turnaround. Just a pity there is nobody in Queensland capable of doing repairs. It's a long time to wait!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20