Phantom repair services

Reaction score
moderator,
Would it be useful to start a thread for posting experiences pilots have had with different repair shops? Both good and bad experiences could be useful to other pilots when they are trying to chose a shop when their bird is broken.Fo instance, I recently had a less than satisfactory experience with ah shop which would lead me to be reluctant to recommend any other use them. No name calling or cheap shots, just honest accounting scandal of their experiences.

Works for me, thanks for the directions.

Unfortunately That thread is only interested in vendors that are recommended. Cant find one for bad experiences.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for others?), creating threads to complain about businesses is against the forum rules. I don't think there would be much benefit anyhow since someone looking to get repair work done is only looking for recommended repair shops.

Glad you made the last comment, I was just getting ready to post a rather scathing report about some bad repair service that I received. While I would really like to put these guys in the spotlight, I also enjoy this forum way to much to mess with any of the policies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31