Phantom Pro + / Not + dilemma

Reaction score
Hello

New user.. please be gentle.

A question I have is, other than the additional thickness and physical buttons, what would the CrystalSky 5.5 High Brightness give me over the display that comes built-into the Phantom 4 Pro+ controller.

I'm a Mavic user, and looking for a 2nd drone, I've listed out 4 options so far, each has its own merits, but this would help me with a specific choice I'm trying to make.

Thanks

Hi Hogarth!

We’re using the P4P+ in the summer sunshine of South Africa - with no sunhood. It’s integrated and compact, quick to set up and easy to pack away. We’ no regrets at all.

And price difference may be a consideration.

Hi Hogarth!

We’re using the P4P+ in the summer sunshine of South Africa - with no sunhood. It’s integrated and compact, quick to set up and easy to pack away. We’ no regrets at all.

And price difference may be a consideration.

Thanks, but as I understand it the integrated screen and the Crystal Sky High Brightness Unit are effectively the same screen, they are both 1000nits, the same great visibility.

I get the convenience of not having to plug cables in and it just flips up on the integrated one..

Thanks, but as I understand it the integrated screen and the Crystal Sky High Brightness Unit are effectively the same screen, they are both 1000nits, the same great visibility.

I get the convenience of not having to plug cables in and it just flips up on the integrated one..
I would take into consideration that a Crystal Sky will be usable for your Mavic and any future drone (such as a P5), where as a p4p+ controller will be a one-trick-horse so to speak.

Reactions: Jayfdee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik