Phantom Pro 3 flying distance

Can someone please help me, I have a Phantom pro 3 and for some reason it will only fly 500 metres i

• many

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • many

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can someone please help me, I have a Phantom pro 3 and for some reason it will only fly 500 metres in distance. This is very annoying. Ive not changed anything. Ive gone to the menus to change the distance to 1000metres and it wont allow me. Im talking about distance and not height. It use to fly greater than 500 metres. how do I fix this issue. Jack

What happens when you get to 500m? That is, does it give you an error message? If so, you may want to post what it is.

It's been awhile but I don't recall needing to set a distance. You need to make sure beginner mode is turned off and any distance limit is turned off.

Can someone please help me, I have a Phantom pro 3 and for some reason it will only fly 500 metres in distance. Ive gone to the menus to change the distance to 1000metres and it wont allow me.

The "Enable Max Distance" option in the app is used to set a distance limit. Leave this option disabled to fly the maximum distance. Only enable this option if you want to set a max distance limit.

It sounds like you have yours set to a max of 500 meters. Disable that option if you want to go further than 500 meters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik