Phantom pilots App for android

Reaction score
I can't open the app on my galaxy s6. I also try gong to the web site on the s6 and it won't load. Works great on the iPad though...been like this several days now...Is there an issue with android?

I can't open the app on my galaxy s6. I also try gong to the web site on the s6 and it won't load. Works great on the iPad though...been like this several days now...Is there an issue with android?

I flew with my Galaxy s5 last night with no problems?? You are using the Go app and not the Pilot app correct?

I'm talking about the app for this forum. Not flying. I can't see the forum on my phone using the app or the web page. When I try to open the app I get this message. "Failed to connect to forum, please check with forum administrator if this problem persists."

found out it'll work on wifi..but not cellular. Only app that does this. Any suggestions?

you do have wifi connected on the phone right?

found out it'll work on wifi..but not cellular. Only app that does this. Any suggestions?
You know I thought I was the only one having that problem. Actually just a little while ago I thought I had WiFi on and went into app then noticed that it wasn't WiFi and I was cellular. Maybe they fixed it. You can also not use app and open forums in Web browser. That was my fix.

I get on with my laptop, but I got my phone, with no app btw, to get on just a minute ago. I get wifi from the rv park I'm in, but if I move away from their wifi, I wouldn't expect to get on, unless I went to McDonaolds or starbucks or somethin.

Been testing it off and on for the past day or so. Restarted phone several times..reloaded app. Can not get app to work on cellular data. Hook up to wifi and it works.....any solutions?

I know, but you need a data connection, or wifi. Not everyone has one or the other.

I am unsure what you are saying.
to your browser they are the same, both are pathways to internet,
Wifi and Cel data just sourced from difference bases and use the same IP protocol.
www.phantompilots.com should work on any connection unless the phone itself limits the user via the Samsung add ons
Samsung seems to do a lot to its android devices that make them not easy to use for some things

I am unsure what you are saying.
to your browser they are the same, both are pathways to internet,
Wifi and Cel data just sourced from difference bases and use the same IP protocol.
www.phantompilots.com should work on any connection unless the phone itself limits the user via the Samsung add ons
Samsung seems to do a lot to its android devices that make them not easy to use for some things
My Phone, a cheap LG 70, has an indicator of whether it has 4G signal or not. If it doesn't have it, I cant get on phantompilots.com, or youtube, or check email. Nothing works but the phone. If I have wifi, everything works, and if I have a 4G signal everything works. And there are places across the country that I don't even get voice service. It seems logical to me that if you're having trouble getting on in any certain place without wifi, you aren't getting sufficient signal from your cell provider. And they ALL have areas that don't get cell signal. I could be wrong about what your question is, but if your phone gets it with wifi, use that, if it doesn't, I guess moving is an option. Or change phones. Some phones have quirks that nobody understands. :)

My Phone, a cheap LG 70, has an indicator of whether it has 4G signal or not. If it doesn't have it, I cant get on phantompilots.com, or youtube, or check email. Nothing works but the phone. If I have wifi, everything works, and if I have a 4G signal everything works. And there are places across the country that I don't even get voice service. It seems logical to me that if you're having trouble getting on in any certain place without wifi, you aren't getting sufficient signal from your cell provider. And they ALL have areas that don't get cell signal. I could be wrong about what your question is, but if your phone gets it with wifi, use that, if it doesn't, I guess moving is an option. Or change phones. Some phones have quirks that nobody understands. :)

That is not a phone quirk it is simple low signal at some locations, ALL phones will do that when at service area edge or low signal

I was just trying to tell the person he didn't need and APP to get to the sight. so many folks think everything MUST be an APP.

I agree if your signal isn't there it your internet wont work
if it signal ain't there , www or app , neither will work!

That is not a phone quirk it is simple low signal at some locations, ALL phones will do that when at service area edge or low signal

I was just trying to tell the person he didn't need and APP to get to the sight. so many folks think everything MUST be an APP.

I agree if your signal isn't there it your internet wont work
if it signal ain't there , www or app , neither will work!
I think that's what I said.

The only apps I have are DJI go, and a spirit level app that tells me when my motorhome is level. Other than those 2, I cant see much use for the rest of em.

Just wanna say it works on 4g now. I'm posting this on 4g with screenshot. The past few weeks it did only work on wifi only.

Attachments

• 1450367884547.jpg
    1450367884547.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 406
Just wanna say it works on 4g now. I'm posting this on 4g with screenshot. The past few weeks it did only work on wifi only.
You probably were standing in the wrong place with both feet on the ground....ha

Kirk I can't access the web page on cellular data either. I've found other people with the same issue. Wifi=everything works, cellular=nothing phantom pilots related works.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4