Phantom Pilots app and site only works on wifi??

I have this problem as well. Haven't checked other phones but I'm on AT&T and cannot get the forum in any capacity unless I switch to wifi...

Reactions: Mfoster82
Yeah I can't get the app to open on iPad it just spins on splash screen and when I try and go to safari I get server not responding.. Works on my iPhone which is strange
5e51c72b3421d9ba064403208537842b.jpg
b73a528f3a1947ced8a674e44c010f77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The forum works great on both of my iOS devices. The elder iPad 3 which I am using right now, while I write this and my iPad Air2 Cellular, used primarily for my Phantom 3 Pro' kit.
That's been good since day one, of week three. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

it's pretty frustrating. Like just yesterday I had an issue in the field and needed to Google search using my mobile data. Well the internet was pretty much useless because every result linked to this forum. There were a couple of oddball links to other sites, but those didn't have the info I needed. I fixed the quad myself but it was the first time not being able to get to this forum really screwed me.

I'm using the app (new version) on my iPhone 6s with wifi turned OFF. So, I'm using my AT&T cellular connection. No problems here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Half of you can and the other half cant. This is odd. The app just spins like its loading on network..the website tries until it times out and gives me some error connecting to host. Just like rdandy5875 I was looking for help in the field and couldnt use the app or site. Ive removed and reinstalled app and that doesnt work. Tried apple and android. Sprint, at&t and a verizon phone and all the same. You creators can tell me if you just dont like me. I wasnt stage 5 clinger until i got this new phantom and yearned for your forum page. I cant quit you even if you only want my wifi power.

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Half of you can and the other half cant. This is odd. The app just spins like its loading on network..the website tries until it times out and gives me some error connecting to host. Just like rdandy5875 I was looking for help in the field and couldnt use the app or site. Ive removed and reinstalled app and that doesnt work. Tried apple and android. Sprint, at&t and a verizon phone and all the same. You creators can tell me if you just dont like me. I wasnt stage 5 clinger until i got this new phantom and yearned for your forum page. I cant quit you even if you only want my wifi power.

Go into settings, mobile, data and make sure the phantom pilots app has use mobile data enabled.

You should be good to go then. It's a device config issue. No need to beat up the app developers.

Reactions: Pharm
Go into settings, mobile, data and make sure the phantom pilots app has use mobile data enabled.

You should be good to go then. It's a device config issue. No need to beat up the app developers.

This has nothing to do with the app in particular. Cannot get to the site via browser either. A traceroute to the site via 4glte shows no hops at all. Traceroute via wifi is fine. Hmm

Mobile data is on for the app but still does not work for website or app. Tried chrome, IE, and a few random browers on my phone. None like phantom pilots. Was hoping its an easy fix

Man, I thought it was just me. It's not the app - it's something more global. I use my phone (Verizon) as a mobile wifi hotspot, and the site (browser or app) does the same thing on my phone, my iPad, my laptop, anything. It's regardless of browser, OS, anything. But, I've never had any trouble with the site on my work PC that's on the work network.

Most of the time it either won't load the site at all, or it will hang at 10% and maybe load after 2-3 minutes. Occasionally it will work like gangbusters for about 30 seconds, but then quit working. It's bit me in the field as well!!

Devs, this site is fantastic, and like others, I'm totally addicted. If there's any way to remedy this, I would be hugely grateful! Maybe the host could reset/refresh some stuff?

Have you already cleared your cache~cookies and rebooted the unit?
Because if not, you know what time it is?
image.jpeg

Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Has anybody figure something out about this i have the same issue i have an ios device i tried the phamtom pilots app, tapatalk app, and safari and i cannot get on the site unless im on wifi i have an iphone 7 and an ipad air and nothing worns. Cleared cookies,cache, uninstalled and the site only works on wifi. This is very odd it has to be a website issue.

Sorry to say my issue cleared up several months ago; I wish it had for you as well! It might be worth a message to the site admins to let them know it's still happening for some users. It was *not* fun having to deal with that :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20