Phantom Pilot app - can't access when using cellular

Reaction score
Sorry, anyone else experience this? Sprint note 5, app opens great at home. When I turn off WiFi or am outside using cellular, it says failed to connect to server, contact forum administrator.

Sorry, anyone else experience this? Sprint note 5, app opens great at home. When I turn off WiFi or am outside using cellular, it says failed to connect to server, contact forum administrator.
Not sure exactly what's happening there but ...
The GO app doesn't need to connect to any server for you to fly.
It works just fine out in the middle of nowhere where there is no way to connect to anything..
Just ignore that and fly.

I posted the same thing in off topic... i have a sprint s6. It also doesnt allow me to visit the site in the browser.
Must be a thing with sprint. It's not just me! Time to call and tell them to fix it.

Thx Meta and ken, to be clear, I mean this app, not the GO app. Phantom Pilots won't open if I'm using cellular. But since nobody else seems to be experiencing this, I will look to Sprint and Samsung. :-(

Thx Meta and ken, to be clear, I mean this app, not the GO app. Phantom Pilots won't open if I'm using cellular. But since nobody else seems to be experiencing this, I will look to Sprint and Samsung. :-(
Look in the settings area for you phone or tablet and allow it to use cellular data for the app.

This message continues to appear, hoping someone can help. Tested other apps on phone, all work on cellular and WiFi, this app refuses cellular, only WiFi works...im at a loss.

Attachments

• 1447125984021.jpg
    1447125984021.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 339
OKay, i wiped my brand new phones cache partition, deleted app data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the phantom pilot app, and still i get "failed to connect to server, contact forum admin"

thoughts?

Same problem for me. Did you ever find a solution? It would be nice to be able to use the app someplace other than where i get wifi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik