Phantom Parts Manual

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Parts Manual? I had a mishap within of my Phantoms and need to replace some parts but I can't find any part numbers or ordering information. Every manufacturer has a descriptive parts manual is DJI out of touch or am I?

RodgerB said:
Does anyone know of a source for a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Parts Manual? I had a mishap within of my Phantoms and need to replace some parts but I can't find any part numbers or ordering information. Every manufacturer has a descriptive parts manual is DJI out of touch or am I?

DJI hasn't reached that point in their growth yet.(sarc) They've been around for years now but do not have a complete parts list (yet). Yes it's a sore spot (one of many) For many of us it involves searching through dozens of dealers.

Thanks for the feedback. I would think that one would exist. What do the dealers use that claim to do repairs. It can't be the phone or email. Those methods to contact DJI are impossible. In fact now when you call you can't even stay on hold for the hour or so. Now the phone system that they use dumps you automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav