Phantom p2v+

D

Deleted member 56578

Ok so I have a bad wobble/flipping at take off not even an inch off the ground. I have replaced the motor's and esc's, made sure the 305 motor set was plugged into the right channels and even adjusted the gains. did several imu advance calibrations and compass settings and even replaced props and have done a hard firmware reset re-flash. Double checked prop orientation as well as motor placement,even changed the battery out. the imu settings are pretty stable as indicated in the picture below, as well as it being set to x-quad config type. I was flying one day and it decided to just bank left and keep going, I couldn't control altitude and couldn't control direction very well so I opted to send it into a tree. Very minimal crash damage, light scuffing.

Gps works fine as well, checked all the internals and did a controller calibration. nothing looks burned, everything looks ok.

Phantom numbers 1.png
Phantom numbers 2.png

Well if you are SURE it's not the bird, than must be Tx?

Have you performed the Tx calibrations?

First calibrate Tx in ( RC ASSISTANT ) this calibrates Tx

Next
In PC ASSISTANT, calibrate Tx again ( basic tab then RC tab )
This calibrates Tx to bird

Make sure you calibrate both sticks, s1/s2 toggles, and dial wheel or 7th Chanel mod ( if applicable ).

This might be part or all your problem?

If not,
We will need detailed pics of your install ( wiring ect ), of replacement motors and esc, as well as naza hookups! To better help you.

J Dot
:cool:

when i get off work tonight i will post all of them up, and by the way, the e305 setup is NICE. i found a way to use the old esc's light scheme whilst not sending power to the parts that power their motors or communicate with mainboard. the e305s make for better power, better thrust and longer battery and i also have no jello effect now.

Just did the tx calibration, no change. however i finally got the lights to blink red in air while im holding it,, it just feels like one side is raising pitching it sideways..like somethings not in sync

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl