Phantom or NAZA mode which am I in

Reaction score
Is there a way to tell if my bird (P2Vplus) is in NAZA mode without having to get my computer hooked up. I was thinking through the vision app not a trial and error method

Turn the phantom on, turn controller on, and check the rear LEDs. In NAZA mode you will have satellite status and mode status shown separately. Very obvious.

You can't tell in the vision app.

The English Guy said:
Is there a way to tell if my bird (P2Vplus) is in NAZA mode without having to get my computer hooked up. I was thinking through the vision app not a trial and error method

Plug into the computer and start up the Assistant Software.
In the upper right corner it will say "NAZA" if you're in NAZA mode, click it until you're back to Phantom mode.

If you are in NAZA mode switch S1 to atti and the rear LEDs will be yellow rather than green.

Plus the whole led sequence is different in Naza mode. If it is in Naza mode then you must have enabled it. If you enabled it then you should not have done so unless you understand how it works :?

Attachments

• Nzmv2-led_indicatior.png
    Nzmv2-led_indicatior.png
    95 KB · Views: 743
The English Guy said:
Is there a way to tell if my bird (P2Vplus) is in NAZA mode without having to get my computer hooked up.

S1 (and S2) up position. Let it hover for a while, then switch S1 to middle position (ATTI), if it is in NAZA mode it will start drifting downwind. Switch S1 back to up position, it should hover in place again.

Why is it that people do not read what is posted. I asked if there was a way to verify whether I was in phantom or NAZA mode without using my computer or doing some trial and error. I know what each mode does but I had forgotten which mode I left it in.
I just get fed up of reading replies to posts that seem to treat the original poster as an idiot. Sorry people I'm just in one of those moods.

BlackTracer said:
Turn the phantom on, turn controller on, and check the rear LEDs. In NAZA mode you will have satellite status and mode status shown separately. Very obvious.

You can't tell in the vision app.

Did you see my answer in the second post which I also quoted here? You have your answer.

Yes you can. See previous answers above.

The English Guy said:

If you turn on the P2V+ with both S1 and S2 in up position, after it does it first flash sequence
* If you are in NAZA mode it will start flashing "Green Red Red Red" that indicates less than 5 GPS satellites
* If you are in Phantom mode the same flashing sequence will be "Green Yellow Green Yellow Green"

Hope that helpes.
There is now way of seeing of changing it in the Vision App best bet is the LEDs

Attachments

• NAZA-M Mode.jpg
    NAZA-M Mode.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 313
People I understand that the first reply to my original post gave me the answer I was looking for. What I have been commenting on since then is the fact that so many people fail to read the original post. But they still reply. If you don't believe me read all of the posts since my first one on this subject.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues