Phantom Models

Reaction score
I see quite a few threads started by people who may not understand which Phantom they have. This can make it very confusing for others trying to help them out. I have created a Phantom Model page to help users know which model they have and the correct name for it. Please let me know if I should add anything else.

http://www.phantompilots.com/help/phantomodel

I cannot see the photos.

How can you not know what you purchased? I think I should sign off before I say something I may regret.....

Reactions: Vzr1
How can you not know what you purchased? I think I should sign off before I say something I may regret.....

You buy one from Craigslist, swap meet, your neighbor's cousin, or a pawn shop.
Or you find a fly-away and come here to see what you've found.
I know someone who found a Phantom 2 in a local forest - they knew it was a Phantom, but had no idea which model.

Well that might be a good idea bro ! o_O

was this page removed? the link to it states: The requested page could not be found.
Since all the new models have came out that might have been removed as that is an old link Black S. and never was updated .

OH I see, maybe a new page should be created? especially for the Phantom 1 what a nightmare finding the correct transmitter with the different versions of this model.

OH I see, maybe a new page should be created? especially for the Phantom 1 what a nightmare finding the correct transmitter with the different versions of this model.
Well we shall ask @clackey if it can be fixed :)

Sorry. Looks like we deleted that page since it was drastically out of date. I tried to recover it but was unable. I'd probably post in the P1 forum as I'm sure there is someone familiar with that device who can help you out there.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic