Phantom Models

Jacob

Administrator
Reaction score
I see quite a few threads started by people who may not understand which Phantom they have. This can make it very confusing for others trying to help them out. I have created a Phantom Model page to help users know which model they have and the correct name for it. Please let me know if I should add anything else.

http://www.phantompilots.com/help/phantomodel

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
I cannot see the photos.

Reaction score
How can you not know what you purchased? I think I should sign off before I say something I may regret.....

Reactions: Vzr1
Reaction score
How can you not know what you purchased? I think I should sign off before I say something I may regret.....

You buy one from Craigslist, swap meet, your neighbor's cousin, or a pawn shop.
Or you find a fly-away and come here to see what you've found.
I know someone who found a Phantom 2 in a local forest - they knew it was a Phantom, but had no idea which model.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well that might be a good idea bro ! o_O

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
was this page removed? the link to it states: The requested page could not be found.
Since all the new models have came out that might have been removed as that is an old link Black S. and never was updated .

Reaction score
OH I see, maybe a new page should be created? especially for the Phantom 1 what a nightmare finding the correct transmitter with the different versions of this model.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
OH I see, maybe a new page should be created? especially for the Phantom 1 what a nightmare finding the correct transmitter with the different versions of this model.
Well we shall ask @clackey if it can be fixed :)

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Looks like we deleted that page since it was drastically out of date. I tried to recover it but was unable. I'd probably post in the P1 forum as I'm sure there is someone familiar with that device who can help you out there.

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishconsin