Phantom lost transmitter signal ?

Did you ever figure out your problem I have a Phantom 1.1.1 and it keeps losing signal.
sometimes it loses signal 10ft sometimes closer then picks back up the signal then loses it again.

Same problem on a brand new Phantom 2 FPV. Have both a Phantom 1 and Phantom Vision ... never loss contact with either system. This is obviously a wide spread problem ... seeing more and more comments on this issue. Question to my supplier got the standard response ... toggle out of GPS and back. If not, phantom will return home. This is not a solution or option. I also do photography. DJI needs to step up to identify and correct this problem.
same problem a bought the new phantom 2 with h43d gimbal and first fly and i lost the connection to rc i live on ocupied territory by russia on crimea peninsula and dont have the chanse to send it back to shop where i bought its so frustrating coz i lose the signal every time i fly even after pc adv callibration ant setting tx on rc!!! im really upset with dji((( i spent 900 bucks more then in us(( and in poorer country then us and now the issue(((

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4