Phantom looses signal with transmitter at 5-10 feet

Reaction score
Had a epic failure at altitude and crashed hard have no idea why. :? :? Now everything is fine until I walk 5-10 feet away from the Phantom and I get the yellow flashing light phantom not connecting to transmitter.I can also see this on NAZA site controllers work then walk away and nothing. I have re calibrated and downloaded all new and even reset. Also tried rebinding the transmitter still problems. Please Help sucks being grounded! :(

Did you do the firmware update on the transmitter?

That's how I bricked mine... I haven't been able to find a fix so I ordered a new transmitter :shock:

rickhz said:

That's how I bricked mine... I haven't been able to find a fix so I ordered a new transmitter :shock:

I believe I did do the update on the transmitter. I spoke with DJI and they did not have any answers and referred me back to the dealer of the Phantom. I am gambling since it is new and sending it back and see if i can get a replacement. We will see :?: :?:

rickhz said:

I bricked mine the same way. Did you ever have any luck fixing your controller? Bummed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik