Phantom lands on deck of HMS Queen Elizabeth

What's better than being on-site to eval first hand?

Apps are just data miners.
Then there's latency and monitor site proximity errors.

Isn't a local weather site better than third party relay methods?

Reactions: BigAl07
It was not that windy. Look at the water. There might have been a "Breeze", but my P3 would scoff and continue flying (But not near a military ship).... I think he is full of it.

It was not that windy. Look at the water. There might have been a "Breeze", but my P3 would scoff and continue flying (But not near a military ship).... I think he is full of it.
I asked as he stated...

"I was getting a high wind signal telling me to land.

"I didn't really want to land it but the wind was so strong, I didn't feel it would make it back so I ignored the warning. I never expected it to land on the deck."

The pilot said his drone is equipped with anti-crash sensors and will automatically land itself if it is in danger.

He said it normally avoids steel structures but the non-slip coating on the carrier flight deck allowed it to touch down."

Does GO4 have any kind of high wind warnings, or is it just gusty hot air exiting his gob, cos as you say, it sounds like a load of ***-covering bull, to divert suspicion away from the fact he deliberately landed on the deck.

I asked as he stated...

"I was getting a high wind signal telling me to land.

"I didn't really want to land it but the wind was so strong, I didn't feel it would make it back so I ignored the warning. I never expected it to land on the deck."

The pilot said his drone is equipped with anti-crash sensors and will automatically land itself if it is in danger.

He said it normally avoids steel structures but the non-slip coating on the carrier flight deck allowed it to touch down."

Does GO4 have any kind of high wind warnings, or is it just gusty hot air exiting his gob, cos as you say, it sounds like a load of ***-covering bull, to divert suspicion away from the fact he deliberately landed on the deck.
No it doesn't, Yes he is....

Reactions: Numone
Yup, loads of crap from the, ahem, pilot.
What drone avoids steel?
Anti-slip 'allows' this???
Bull...

Reactions: Numone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav