Phantom & Hubsan dog fight :)

Reaction score
lol a few close calls nice video :D iv never used my hubsan x4
since I got my phantom :) I noticed ur using 9443 props
how u getting on with those? I bought some from
china but iv read bad stuff about em :s
can I ask what ur settings are for those?

Well, sad to say, that flight was with stock props. The 9443's were nice - and I'll probably get another set, but they met with an untimely demise - a SMALL bump against a real estate sign while hovering. Since they stuck out beyond the guards - crack and gone. But - to answer your other question - no setting changes made. Really liked them and will buy some more I am sure....just need to use them when i am planning on NOT flying close quarters. WE like to shoot some close up moving vids down corridors, porches, etc....and you have to plan on bumping a bit - or you are ill equipped :)

I'm going to try to fasten the fc40 camera to the little hubsan and see if it can handle the payload.
I find going back to the hubsan after having the phantom is really pretty rewarding. I can fly the hubsan better, i love the speed of that little jet and enjoy the stress free toss it anywhere anytime any place attitude :)

Not a fair fight because the phantom will always win due to battery life. I have both and love the Hubsan for practice, I actually fly the Phantom better since I got the Hub. One day I might even get the confidence to try manual mode on the Phantom, but not for a while as it is not as crashable as the Hubsan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic