PHANTOM HARD CASE

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HARD CASE FOR PHANTOM?

I WAS THINKING OF MAYBE TRYING TO FIT IT IN A PELICAN CASE, BUT I ALSO NOTICED THERE ARE SOME CASES THAT ARE ALREADY PRECUT FOR EVERYTHING.

THOUGHTS?!

2nd Microraptor pro.
You can stow the bird with props on if you desire and has room for multiple batteries and iPad mini or other tablet.

Here is a photo - I use this as the hard case and also have a GoPro Backpack - The Microraptor Hard Case Rocks.

Attachments

• Microraptor.JPG
    Microraptor.JPG
    480.6 KB · Views: 266

I WAS THINKING OF MAYBE TRYING TO FIT IT IN A PELICAN CASE, BUT I ALSO NOTICED THERE ARE SOME CASES THAT ARE ALREADY PRECUT FOR EVERYTHING.

THOUGHTS?!
How about the hard backpack from DJI? That's what I use for my P3P. Works great

THOUGHTS?!
The CasePro Phantom 4 Carry On Case is one of the best drone cases on the market. It can hold all of your gear and tablet and you can keep your props on with it stowed. It is a hard core SKB case so you know it's strong. It can hold up to 5 batteries, the charger, extra props, and even comes with a small tool case for filters and sd cards. It is a great travel case too because it can fit in the overhead on a plane so you don't have to check your drone and carry the batteries on separate. You can find this case here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20