Phantom flying in canyon low reception with trees

Reaction score
So We finally found the mysterious waterfall ive been loooking for. Its been a long journey to finding this falls but finally found someone who could give me directions to it sucks that it wasnt flowing to potential but still was beautiful to fly through the trees and very complicated to fly going in and out of atti mode... Im a whitewater kayaker and we are attempting to go off this 20 ft waterfall in our kayaks. watch happens next!!! Please subscribe and like thanks yall for ur support and have a great day bte this is not safe for work some cussin in video sorry i have no filter. Feel free to leave comments and ill sub back too also.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bet that would be pretty good if there was an actual river flowing over that. Wrong time of the year?

I bet that would be pretty good if there was an actual river flowing over that. Wrong time of the year?
2 days late we was looking for it 2 days before when we had massive rain and well we couldnt find it. My buddy gave me directions but we got turned around. So he took use to it / days after the rain. It has a small water shed to hold water so we have to catch it hours after or during hard rain. We will hit it very soon with the kayak! Thanks for replying

lol thanks I thought the same thing :) it was a fun edit little over dramatic yeah but it was still a great time will be doing this 20 ft fall soon in my boat!

Looks like fun jumping off, but kayaking off?
Not smart, well there's a reason for this reply,
my brothers best friend did the same 20 ft fall with
his kayak...... problem is ,he's in a wheelchair now,
Yea .....its call broken neck! so please Kayak fun
not dumb...

Sorry to hear about your Brothers friend we are taking every precaution as in scouting and doing all that stuff the depth and things like that we will not go off of this Unless it has a bunch of water and we can land correctly! And yes it was a blast jump off of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers