Phantom Fix review

Reaction score
So after a couple crashes with my P3S, and the camera having some minor issues, I decided to buy another P3S, it fits my needs and being able to swap parts/batteries/controllers made sense to me. Figured it would be best to do as much as I can to protect drone before something happens. After looking at different gimbal protectors out there, I went the Phantom Fix. It came about a week later, installed it, but camera movement was restricted a bit. I emailed James @ Phantom Fix, he said "Take it off if it is impeding the movement AT ALL. I suspect you ordered the Version for the Phantom 2 Vision Plus and have tried to put it on a Phantom 3. It is too small for the Phantom 3 camera." Well, that was exactly what I had done. James had the correct one at my door less than a week. I just installed it, Looks like it was factory installed. Hope it does not get tested. I wanted all to know IMHO, this is a good piece of insurance, very reasonably priced, and customer service was outstanding. Kelly

Attachments

• IMGP7763.JPG
    IMGP7763.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 377
  • IMGP7764.JPG
    IMGP7764.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 267
  • IMGP7765.JPG
    IMGP7765.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 262
Reactions: flpholt

Recent Posts