Phantom crashes through family's window

yeah another one hit 17th story condo in florida

article said:
Charles Ragen is considering suing the drone company hoping something like this won’t happen again.

“They shouldn’t be putting out these machines without having a way to land it safely if the owners lose control.”

here we go.....

I guess they think that if car manufactures are starting to install front crash avoidance systems in that a $500 toy should too:( Maybe fridge manufactors should install a scale that won't allow you to open till you are under your optimum weight to prevent grazing for those who can't seem to control their eating. Obesity is a major health problem. Make the fast food industry responsible for your overeating so no more drive through foraging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Start Visit
I guess they think that if car manufactures are starting to install front crash avoidance systems in that a $500 toy should too:( Maybe fridge manufactors should install a scale that won't allow you to open till you are under your optimum weight to prevent grazing for those who can't seem to control their eating. Obesity is a major health problem. Make the fast food industry responsible for your overeating so no more drive through foraging.
You callin' me fat?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The main story is about a drone crashing through a window, so he meant if it crashed through his window, he would have kept it.

I had not connected the post with the story. Been eating to much smoke lately. Would post pictures of the fires but Windows 10 erased my Canon software and won't get that fixed for a couple more days.

why this guy want to sue DJI? really stupid. just a minor window damage . keep this drone and camera if requiered. but why involve police and all this publicity?! i love drones and technology, i want them all crash to my back yard, to my treasure chest.

Dumb drone operator. Because of his stupidity more stringent rules will be in place. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Prairie Pyro
You callin' me fat?

If the Muumuu fits:)
the rock..nod.gif

People who don't understand how drones work or what they are all about are going to be upset and scared. It is unknown technology to them. Until they are common place people will fear them and you really can't blame them with all the fear mongering in the media.

Reactions: Prairie Pyro

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4