Phantom crashed through office window!

I'd say that isn't possible, would have bounced off the window

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Squirrel!
I'd say that isn't possible, would have bounced off the window

I thought the same after watching this. Especially the cracked window.

Nonetheless, the media will still take this and MAY possibly create bad press. Did you see the comment in the actual youtube video? Someone already wants to run a story on this.

I thought the same after watching this. Especially the cracked window.

Nonetheless, the media will still take this and MAY possibly create bad press. Did you see the comment in the actual youtube video? Someone already wants to run a story on this.

Well I'd say they would have to prove it, easy to make a fake video. The weight of the phantom is under 2kgs you would have to throw it through the window with a rocket attached to it, still say impossible.

We need to take a crashed drone and field our own tests then post them on YouTube

In addition modern phantoms don't have audio... So the engine sound is from eh where?

Come on it has a GoPro witch has sound :rolleyes:

if that was one of those old warehouses turned into an office, the windows might be super thin.

Well, while it appears real enough, usually a 5th floor window should have tempered safety glass. Blowing debris in winds should not be able to break the glass in your 5th floor home.

HOWEVER, if you click on the YouTube link, and read the comments, it appears this happened in South America where the rules regarding window glass on multi floor buildings may not be as strict as in the United States.

Sorry, but I have to throw the BS flag on this one.

flagthrown.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj