phantom crash

Reaction score
Hi guys.yesterday I had my first crash.
After 3 minutes flight phantom lost satellites from 8 to 5 .and then I lost control and it crashed.I was 5 meters away from phantom and it flight only at 4meters high.
So.anyone know what did wrong?
After crash I change battery recalibrate phantom and flight ok.today too.
I calibrate phantom every time I change location.weather was fine.and in very good location .without buildings.
I lucky that nothing broke with that crash.but now I'm very afraid before each flight

Because you went below 6 satellites it went into atti mode which doesnt have the same control as gps mode. In atti mode the phantom wont stop when you take your fingers off the sticks

My fingers was on.the sticks.I tried to give phantom altitude but It doesn't .it keeps going down

Can you give as many details as possible, even if you dont think they matter. Did it start shaking before it fell? Did it just drop? Did it fly to the side and crash? Did you get the green rapid flashing lights twice before take off? Are you in phantom or naza mode? Were both s1 and s2 switches pressed fully up? The more details you can give the better chance we might have of finding out what happened mate.

Re: Απ: phantom crash

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Can you give as many details as possible, even if you dont think they matter. Did it start shaking before it fell? Did it just drop? Did it fly to the side and crash? Did you get the green rapid flashing lights twice before take off? Are you in phantom or naza mode? Were both s1 and s2 switches pressed fully up? The more details you can give the better chance we might have of finding out what happened mate.

Yes it flight to the side before crash.and I try to go to higher altitude but nothing happens.
Green lights was on before flight.it flight for about 3minutes ok and suddenly from 8-10 satellites it went to 5!it's on phantom mode.both s1 & s2 switched was fully up.
I have it flight over 2 months and nothing happens before.and the after crash again and all was fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie