Phantom controller recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi

I am thinking of buying a new controller for my Phantom 2.

I would like to control the tilt with a "wheel" (like the mod many do) and to have a free channel to control a pair of retracts.
Also (of course) I would like something that is not really expensive..

Any recommendations?

Emil

If you want to control retract through it then you'll need a new receiver as well as thiefs nothing spare

p fandango said:
If you want to control retract through it then you'll need a new receiver as well as thiefs nothing spare

Isn't a controller and a reciever the same thing?

You can buy them as a pair, but the controller and receiver can also be mixed and matched within brands.

You could therefore, buy a 10 channel TX (Controller) and a 14 channel receiver, but not use the extra 4 channels.

noiseboy72 said:
You can buy them as a pair, but the controller and receiver can also be mixed and matched within brands.

You could therefore, buy a 10 channel TX (Controller) and a 14 channel receiver, but not use the extra 4 channels.

Hi. Thanks for trying to help me. I still dont get it completely..

Could you provide me with some liks?

Hobse said:
the controller is the transmitter part of the system, the receiver is inside the Phantom & will need to be changed as you need an extra channel for the retracts. You can buy them as a pair or individually, just making sure just buying a controller/transmitter isn't enough for what you want to do

p fandango said:
Hobse said:
the controller is the transmitter part of the system, the receiver is inside the Phantom & will need to be changed as you need an extra channel for the retracts. You can buy them as a pair or individually, just making sure just buying a controller/transmitter isn't enough for what you want to do

Ok. So if i buy the futaba 10J ill be good to go? it comes with a reciever. http://www.futaba-rc.com/systems/futk92 ... index.html

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj