phantom connection broken

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a p2v+ and have never been able to get the app to work for live feed, it always says phantom connection broken all I can see is the battery level of the extender, my phone will connect to the phantom and when I open the app it shows the phantom number and a green dot but when I click on the camera button nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also im using a galaxy s5 and have tried using it in airplane mode and forgot all other wifi networks.

thanks

Hi I just purchased a p2v+ and have never been able to get the app to work for live feed, it always says phantom connection broken all I can see is the battery level of the extender, my phone will connect to the phantom and when I open the app it shows the phantom number and a green dot but when I click on the camera button nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also im using a galaxy s5 and have tried using it in airplane mode and forgot all other wifi networks.

thanks
Has telemetry and connection broken = crashed phantom.

Try:
Look for the 3 cables that come from the phantom down to the gimbal board. Pull them all out and inspect them. The 4-pin clip-in cable is the one that usually gets damaged in crashes. Make sure all the pins are straight/aligned and intact. Insert them back onto the gimbal board and make sure they sit firmly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic