"Phantom Connection Broken" message

Reaction score
No updates, no known reason, just not connecting with vision to my Vision 2 anymore. Why? It started after fully charging the repeater overnight. After this problem I tried new batteries in transmitter. I also tried updating the camera software with the download instructions via the micro sd card. I also tried resetting the control software to defaults. I hit the reset button on the repeater and the camera. I checked the wire connections to the camera. The camera fan is spinning and the servo is running to keep the camera fixed/stable. I updated all phantom software, and still nothing. I deleted the wifi connection, let it find a new phantom connection, and tried to update the ssid and mac address by scanning the qr code under the copter. Nothing works. What do I do next to troubleshoot this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-30-15-42-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-30-15-42-22.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Screenshot_2014-06-30-23-47-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-30-23-47-17.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 419
douglasjre said:
No updates, no known reason, just not connecting with vision to my Vision 2 anymore. Why? It started after fully charging the repeater overnight. After this problem I tried new batteries in transmitter. I also tried updating the camera software with the download instructions via the micro sd card. I also tried resetting the control software to defaults. I hit the reset button on the repeater and the camera. I checked the wire connections to the camera. The camera fan is spinning and the servo is running to keep the camera fixed/stable. I updated all phantom software, and still nothing. I deleted the wifi connection, let it find a new phantom connection, and tried to update the ssid and mac address by scanning the qr code under the copter. Nothing works. What do I do next to troubleshoot this?

SEND IT BACK TO DJI ASAP

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4