Phantom Charger Question.

Reaction score
Is anyone using the stock phantom charger to charge 4s lipos? I just bought a 3300mah 4s battery for my discovery but have not got a charger for 4s lipos yet. Would it be safe to use the stock Phantom charger?

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

NCHoytArcher said:
Is anyone using the stock phantom charger to charge 4s lipos? I just bought a 3300mah 4s battery for my discovery but have not got a charger for 4s lipos yet. Would it be safe to use the stock Phantom charger?

yes,. it's totally fine to use the Phantom charger for 4s, because it's not really a "Phantom" charger,. it's just a basic generic Lipo/Life charger that can do 2s, 3s and 4s.
I've used it to charge one of my 4s batteries while my main charger was charging another battery.

OK. I got a 4s lipo, and I have I hooked up to the phantom charger. It has been on the red-green flashing mode for almost 2 hours. Do I have a bad Lipo? Is this normal for the first charge on a lipo? It is a 4s, 3000 mah lipo. Occasionally one of the small light will turn off, then turn back on. But its been doing this for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic