Phantom + Camera on a Vision??

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance on this subject but I'm pretty new to the scene and bought myself a Phantom Vision a few weeks ago and love it... So I'm just womdering would a Phantom Vision + camera some way be able to be mounted instead of the standard one??

Mate of mine badly crashed his + so I just have a chance to get the camera off him but we're not sure if it would work... It would not be a job I would be looking to do myself I know but have someone in the know to do it for me if it's possible...

Thanks

The Phantom Vision's Wi-Fi module is inside of the camera -- and, the Vision+'s is inside of the Phantom. I'm sure there are other internal parts that are not compatible either.

J Dot, that looks like a gimbal for the Phantom Vision camera. Are you suggesting the Vision+ camera can be mounted to that too?

msinger said:
J Dot, that looks like a gimbal for the Phantom Vision camera. Are you suggesting the Vision+ camera can be mounted to that too?

NO,
Just a good option to upgrade p2v to a more stable, useable video/picture platform.
Just another cheap option if he wants to upgrade a P2v ( non plus ) I thought he was trying to
Fit a plus camera on a vision non plus bird? Maybe I read it wrong, that is why I provided link,
In case he wanted a more plus like bird! sorry for the confusion!

Take care, Fly safe!
Your friend,
J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj