Phantom Battery

Reaction score
i am having a problem with 2 new batteries i got from BH photovideo, i put the batteries on charge and if fine, however when it starts to balance 1s flashes also and this continues for a long period of time.............any suggestions please? this is kinda frustrating because my reason for buying 2 new batteries was to get more flight time and am basically at a stand still

Are you talking about the Phantom 1 battery?

Is it charging like this?

Batt-Charge.jpg

(Emphasizing that everything must be connected, I might've had the same problem with mines the first time charging)

Also make sure that the battery type is switched to LiPo and the current is switched to 2A.

Yes thats the same 1 i am referring to, i have been charging the battery that comes with the phantom for about a month now and all is well be for some reason i got the 2 new batteries today and they are charging, however, when it starts to balance the 1s led starts to flash not long after i am wondering if the batteries are too dead

well i have been waiting patiently but it doesnt seem to be showing any sign of completing. i was wondering if th battery can be that dead that the charger would take for ever and if so would a different charger do the trick?

when i connect to the Naza software it says the battery is at 12+ volts but what am going to do is test fly and see how long it stays in the air

Yes that is a good idea. The additional advantace would be that you discharge it that way and that might cure the problem too if you charge them afterwards again.
Succes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20