Phantom Battery issues

Reaction score
I got my DJI phantom recently. I haven't flown it yet, but that is because when I tried, the low voltage alert came on.
So I try to charge it, and it is rather unresponsive. When set to 2A and LiPo, the green status light blinks as if nothing happens. When switched to LiFe, both the 1s led and the status flash red alternatingly, something that doesn't happen unless its plugged in IIRC.
When plugged into the phantom, the thing dies very fast. You can hear the low voltage alert sound and the led turns off.

Phillip1847 said:
I got my DJI phantom recently. I haven't flown it yet, but that is because when I tried, the low voltage alert came on.
So I try to charge it, and it is rather unresponsive. When set to 2A and LiPo, the green status light blinks as if nothing happens. When switched to LiFe, both the 1s led and the status flash red alternatingly, something that doesn't happen unless its plugged in IIRC.
When plugged into the phantom, the thing dies very fast. You can hear the low voltage alert sound and the led turns off.
Are you plugging the balance tab into the side of the charger?

Update: I plugged it in nonetheless on LiPo mode, and 3a and let it sit for about 5 hours. Its charging normally now.
Awesome.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4