Phantom- 9 posts / Mavic- 47 Posts

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
It seems like most of the advice has already been given on PhantomPilots and the newbies here are flying used or out of the attic after two years. All the new DJI drone pilots are on the Mavic site with all the panic that new pilots and owners have. There are so many posts over there that it seems harder to get answers. They could probably get more answers here for their Mavic, than there. Firmware, software, and pilot error questions are similar. Only hardware issues are different.

I’ve seen a few of our eternal’s from this site over there as well. Want to thank y’all very much for so much help and advice this last year. It’s been invaluable. ?? Happy Holidays! Long live Phantoms.

Capt

In order to bring excitement and dynamism to this forum, a new version of the Phantom series has to be released. Otherwise, even the name of this forum may change in the future. But, no matter what, I'll keep my Phantom. It's my first love...

Last edited:
In order to bring excitement and dynamism to this forum, a new version of the Phantom series has to be released. Otherwise, even the name of this forum may change in the future. But, no matter what, I'll keep my Phantom. It's my first love...
Agree and same here. Love Phantoms

Yes Capt there probably is a solution for any issue already
in here until they release another Phantom if you were to
search. I love my Phantoms as much as anyone but love my
Mavic’s also. Seems the newer pilots/operators what ever
you choose to call them have become younger and just went
to the newer technology. Is going on almost as many members there as there are here. Many started in here and still are.
I don’t see the name of this forum ever changing .
You are also right about all them having all the new pilot issues we did or I did when I started with a FC40.
Its like to me re living all this over again.

Yes Capt there probably is a solution for any issue already
in here until they release another Phantom if you were to
search. I love my Phantoms as much as anyone but love my
Mavic’s also. Seems the newer pilots/operators what ever
you choose to call them have become younger and just went
to the newer technology. Is going on almost as many members there as there are here. Many started in here and still are.
I don’t see the name of this forum ever changing .
You are also right about all them having all the new pilot issues we did or I did when I started with a FC40.
Its like to me re living all this over again.
Of 6 P3/4’s this month, only 1 to a geezer like me, but rest were 18 to 30yr old. All were watchers here and decided Only Phantoms would do their job requirements. Sure they’ll be on here soon. New blood. ? all good

And RTF Phantom packages are selling for $350.00 and under. Can’t buy a used 4K camera for less than $260.00. My experience has been people in their 30’s and older are the ones buying the Phantoms. At those prices it makes it hard to build RTF packages to sell,,,to support my Phantom Addiction ?

Reactions: OOO and Capt KO
On the upside, I get to tinker with a phantom that someone has messed up and then fly it for several hours before putting it up for sale! Its all good ?

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31