Phantom 4 will not engage collision avoidance

Reaction score
So I have tried everything I know how to but I cannot get the red X to go away and turn on the collision avoidance. Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I have tried everything I know how to but I cannot get the red X to go away and turn on the collision avoidance. Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
what red x? post a screen shot please. You may need to calibrate the computer vision sensors with the DJI Assistant 2 software.

I know you said you tried everything but I was having the same problem and restarting the app worked for me. Hope it works for you too.

I had the same problem yesterday. Numerous restarts and even swapped out the battery and switched between iPhone and iPad and the collision avoidance would not turn on. I was also getting gps/compass error message. I tried it this morning and everything was fine and error messages were gone. I haven't had a chance to fly it due to rain since I initially had the problem but hopefully everything is fine.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Blake do you still have the problem? Did you contact dji and what did they tell you?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4