Phantom 4 Vibration Absorbers Set Install Directions??

Reaction score
Got it, Thanks, I thought it was a accessory, I did not know it was allready in the drone or I would not have purchased it.

Last edited:
Why are you replacing them/?

Got it, Thanks, I thought it was a accessory, I did not know it was allready in the drone or I would not have purchased it.

Can I just check - are you saying the Vibration absorbers are already fitted to the P4 as standard? If this is the case why are they advertised as accessories and not replacements?

Yeah, I looked at them for A sec b4 realizing they were parts. But, why would these be there? I mean, they aren't that serviceable, nor are they intended to be a wear item, they're covered, and shoukdnt ever have to be replaced, I mean, I get other things, but it seems like this is needed much less then say, a new gimbal or camera section? It just seems like a weird part to offer when other more important things are needed more often.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They can break or bend from crash impact, so that's why there are listed as a repair or replacement part. I think that's what just happened to my P4A. The gimbal still works, but it comes out the bottom of the aircraft body at a strange angle that is cocked to one side, and the camera doesn't point straight ahead but slightly to one side. I'm looking for more info. I hope that's all that's wrong. Otherwise I have to send the whole thing back to DJI repair service.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik