Phantom 4 Unboxing and Review from a Noob's Perspective

Reaction score
So I was lucky enough to score my P4 before Apple fixed their glitch. I wanted to put up a video for anyone who wants to see the new P4 unboxed by an average Joe.
*Disclaimer* I'm a Phantom Noob and I've never unboxed anything like this before. So bare with me.
Here's the link.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok. So I'm an idiot. Nothing new. Thanks everyone for explaining how the batteries fit. Makes the case a little better but still not enough protection for me. I'm just glad the filters fit. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great Unboxing!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to seeing a real flight and object avoidance. Had me going on the 2nd video... wicked sense of humor teasing the Have Nots! LoL!

OMG nice Adam. your telling me that apple leaked a couple before the 15th and DJI App not avail for it yet?

umm app 2.7.0 P4 :)

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 390
Good unboxing in early video, was looking forward to real first test flight, but that was funny and original lol.[emoji4] hope to see the real one soon, safe flying [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought your maiden flight looked good. Great control.... It was almost as though you had it on a string [emoji6]

Is there a significant difference between the Styrofoam of the case you had for the P3P and the case that the P4 comes in? From the video they look pretty similar, if they are it seems someone could offer an outer shell for the stock case making it a cheaper alternative.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4