Phantom 4 to nice video

Reaction score
OK, I need help. Someone to tell me what programs does it take to get from Phantom 4 to viewing a nice video. It seams that the choices are endless. I really don't want a huge learning curve either. This is supposed to be fun.

OK, I need help. Someone to tell me what programs does it take to get from Phantom 4 to viewing a nice video. It seams that the choices are endless. I really don't want a huge learning curve either. This is supposed to be fun.
What platform?

I have a list of commonly used video editors here.

Reactions: John Locke
As I said on Phantom Film School... on a Mac - free/small learning curve - iMovie then move up to Fina Cut Pro X when comfortable.

PC - Not sure about this platform with regards the "small learning curve" part, but I think Adobe has a lite version of Premier or at least they used to... then there is DaVinci Resolve which is extremely powerful and free and there are a lot of video tutorials out there in addition to the Phantom Film School tutorials...

Good luck brah

Aloha

Reactions: msinger
I use Pinnacle Studio, not in msinger's list for some reason. It comes with a month of free video training. They've been around for many years and it seems to work well, one of the easiest I've used. I only edit 1080. For the beginner 1080 is plenty, producing very nice results for YT. It also supports 4K but I haven't tried that yet, because I don't have a 4K TV.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie