Phantom 4 soft backpacks - any concern about damage?

Reaction score
I'm looking at a few versions of the Manfrotto backpacks for carrying the Phantom 4. In general, you end up putting the P4 in the bag upside down on the motors and prop mounts. I know these bags are widely used (and DJI even sells a version), but should I have any concern about damaging the prop mounts using a bag in this way?

Kman, I agree, I want a Hardshell backpack for the P4, the soft ones I don't think can take much personally, I may be wrong, someone that has one could tell us their experience.

I just want them to make sure that with the feet on the back of it that they don't separate like what happened to my DJI Backpack, luckily for me Amazon took care of me and intervened where I was able to return it for full credit.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Kman
Getting ready to fly with the Pro Craft Backpack this weekend. I'll let ya know how that goes. Really happy with the bag tbo. It's padding is pretty darn good. Hope it fits in overhead bin as advertised. I should be good carrying on the lithium batteries right????

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 371
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 385
Why don't you get some rubber crutch or chair leg tips form a hardware store to slide over your motors and prop lock. they will protect them and the inside of you case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20