Phantom 4 Skins or Stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
87cee6d21e5e40d20c6b09f696ca8c21.jpg

5ed9f5cb3a9d8d3283099faa3c1727bd.jpg

I've seen the full body skins but personally I think it's too much. I liked simple so I went with a small flag sticker. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BigAl07
What does it mean when the American flag is backwards?
When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer's right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the 'reverse side flag'.”May 16, 2012

Why is the flag backwards on a plane?
The regulation for displaying a U.S. flag on a national vehicle states that the star field must be positioned at the front of the vessel, as if the flag were "flying" along the side of the ship. The full-color U.S. flag cloth replica is worn so that the star field faces forward, or to the flag's own right.

This thread is currently CLOSED!

For those of you who want to criticize please do so somewhere else. That's NOT what Phantom Pilots is about and not something we condone here. If you don't like the product (or if you think you can make one better) then no need to post in this thread.

Also before you get hyper critical on "flag placement" you might need to do some research and understand why the flag can be and IS positioned how it is in different situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers