Phantom 4 - Replacing "Landing Gear" (Part 26)

Reaction score
What is involved in replacing the "Landing Gear" (Part 26)? It looks like it's basically plastic with a wire/cable and some screws. Depending on the various pictures looked at on Amazon and other sites where it is for sale, they look like they offer different items based on the picture.

I haven't gotten one yet - the Phantom 4 crashed in Sport mode into the baseball back-stop. I did catch it as it was falling, but it did crack part of the Landing Gear. I have taped it for now - but that looks ghetto.

That video is too blurry, and I don't understand the "need" to speed up the video, especially at the area where more accurate presentation was needed (disconnecting and reconnecting the cables) and also blocking the most important part with the hands.

That video is too blurry, and I don't understand the "need" to speed up the video, especially at the area where more accurate presentation was needed (disconnecting and reconnecting the cables) and also blocking the most important part with the hands.
Nice critique of the video. I cannot argue with any of those points. However, I think the OP will be able to successfully use it to replace his landing gear.

Yes if possible, please reshoot the video especially showing the connections in the legs and how they work and fit together and come apart, it really looked like the OP was cutting wires with the wire cutters. Changing out landing gear is going to be something a lot of people will need to do when the pads on the landing gear wear out since your can't buy replacements

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes if possible, please reshoot the video especially showing the connections in the legs and how they work and fit together and come apart, it really looked like the OP was cutting wires with the wire cutters.
It's not my video.

No I knew it wasn't your video, I'm hoping the person who made it can redo it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So are the antenna and the 2 compass already built in??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4