Phantom 4 Repair

Reaction score
I now have TWO P4s which landed in the water. I thought the first one was drone error (flyaway)while using Litchi waypoints. The second one was operator error (mine). Both landed in water. DJI support has really nice on hold music. I pretty much have the tune memorized! And the very nice person in tech support quoted a repair price for one that is MORE than the retail cost of a new P4. This question seems really dumb but I wondered if anyone has some good ideas for repairs.

Put them in a dehydrator. I know, stupid. It works for cell phones. Get quotes from other repair shops. Try YouTube. Keep reading past my post.

Man I have seen several mavics and a couple of phantoms land in water, get fished out, dried, and lived to fly another day. One magic was in the water for like 3 weeks and still worked. First put them in a sealed plastic tub with a ton of rice. Leave them there for a week or so. What exactly happens when you try to power them up. Are the lights on the batteries working? Can you switch on the battery?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20