Phantom 4 Remote Problems

Reaction score
Hello. I suddenly started having problems charging the remote. It only goes to 75% and seems to drain faster than before. I did some research before posting this thread here and DJI forum and all seemed to lean towards a bad/broken battery cell so here's how I tested the battery...
I have a GL658C that has the same battery specs so I took out that battery and installed it in the GL300C, "fully charged" and it still showed up as 75%.
I have only updated once since I bought it last September because every flight except the last couple flights have been flawless. There was no need to update. But all the sudden all this starts. 3 flights ago, 99% charge on the remote and no green screen. Very next flight and with nothing different, RC battery at 75% and had a bit of green screen issues. Last flight a little worse on the green screen. Any ideas as to what could be the cause?
Here's info on the versions....

P4P

iPad mini version 10.3.2 (14F89)

f0ae49130cb4935e54e02713501e8fb8.jpg

Thanks in advance...

Edit : Doesn't charge at all now.

Last edited:
In the P4 remote, the 658 battery quickly drained to 50%. I just put that battery back in the 658 and have 95%... (Scratching head)

Update: Took channel select off auto.. channel 20.. no more green screen. I've never had to not use auto flying in same locations.

Last edited:
My P4 remote controller wheel device to manuelly position camara up or down is not moving the lense fast enough like it did before. I called dji support and they gave me the proper settings but it doesnt work. I assume its the faulty wheel key. Ant suggestions ? Thanks

I called dji support and they gave me the proper settings but it doesnt work
Which settings did they give you?

Did you try increasing the Gimbal Pitch Speed setting in the following section of DJI GO?

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Pitch-Speed.jpg

On the advanced gimbal settings screen that msinger has shown, at to the top you will see 3 configuration tabs (labeled Configuration 1, 2, 3) Try changing to a different one, and then back again (IE, If you on configuration 1, change to 2, then back to 1), then see if the gimbal responds as you expect from the dial. .

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik