Phantom 4 registration/activation

Reaction score
Hi

I was testing my P4 today with latest DJI Go 4 (4.0.4 for Android when the DJI terms and conditions popped up and I had to re-register/activate my P4 before I could continue. Luckily I was not flying it at the time and just doing some tests in the garden holding the quad. Not sure why this happened but glad the P4 was not in the air at the time. When it popped up I did kill the app and restart drone and controller but still had to re-activate and name the drone again etc as if it was a new purchase. I am hoping it may have been something I accidentally did or pressed and not another issue that has surfaced with the APP. Before I re-activated the P4 I also tried Go 3 which also stated I had to re-activate and Litchi which did run OK. I have now re-activated and renamed the drone and everything seems to be back up and running. I have since re-synced my flight logs and the drone is still showing its original name and all the flight logs are still there. I didn't think it was even possible to re-register a drone with DJI a second time so no idea why it may have done this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik