Phantom 4 /Problem Downloading Photos

Reaction score
Hi,

Just returned from a great flight during which I took a few still shots.
On landing, I downloaded the images from the aircraft to my iPhone.
The images were there on the SD card and - as usual- it sure looked as though they went to my still images file on my phone.
After I disconnected the iPhone from the controller and powered everything off, I wanted to send the images to a friend via text message.
It was then I discovered the images were not in my phone's file as they usually are.

If I reconnect the iPhone to the controller and aircraft, and power everything up, those images are there on the SD Card which I see when accessing that through the DJI Go app.

Gotta be something simple.......

Can anyone out there give me a hand?

Thanks!!

Reactions: Hounddog
The images were there on the SD card and - as usual- it sure looked as though they went to my still images file on my phone.

Concerning the download, did you confirm that the photos were actually downloaded into the photo gallery in your phone, or wherever you downloaded photos to? Wondering if the download actually happened. Just saying...

Yes, when I landed(and while everything was powered up), I took a look at the images I took during the flight.
I thought 2 were pretty interesting, so , as usual, I selected them individually and downloaded them to my iPhone.
All indications showed that both images were downloaded, including the green 'check mark' on the image.

After I powered the Phantom 4 off and the controller, I disconnected everything and then wanted to send the images via a text message to a friend......

It was only then I discovered that the images were not in my photo album or file on my iPhone. (Or they are but I can't find them.)

Strange.....this has never happened before.

Would sure appreciate any suggestions.

( When I power my Phantom 4 and controller up, and connect my iPhone, I can go to the DJI GO app and I see the images there).

So, everything works properly......it's just that the images aren't downloading to my iPhone despite indications they are.)

( When I power my Phantom 4 and controller up, and connect my iPhone, I can go to the DJI GO app and I see the images there).

So, everything works properly......it's just that the images aren't downloading to my iPhone despite indications they are.)
Don't waste any time or effort messing around with a cable downloading image files.
The normal way is to pop the SD card, place it in a USB adapter and put that in your computer to copy to the hard drive.
It's much faster and simpler.

Don't waste any time or effort messing around with a cable downloading image files.
The normal way is to pop the SD card, place it in a USB adapter and put that in your computer to copy to the hard drive.
It's much faster and simpler.
Yes, you know when I think about it, you are correct.

Pop the SD card and download the images through your computer.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj