Phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
Hi

I received DJI authorisation to fly in NFZ, but once i turned it on the status goes from "Ready to fly" to "Cannot take off", just can't get the p4 off the ground. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

cheers

When you are flying in the unlock zone, you “turn on” the authorization. When your not in the unlock zone you have to turn it off.

When you are flying in the unlock zone, you “turn on” the authorization. When your not in the unlock zone you have to turn it off.

Hi do you mean that if i have the NFZ unlock on, i can only fly in the green zone??

These are some of the instructions they sent me when they unlocked an area for me for 3 months.

“Go to the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App>Camera>General Setting>Unlocking List, tap "synchronize unlock information" to obtain the unlocking license;(Note: Please make sure the aircraft is placed within the area you requested to unlock and has good GPS signal before you tap and upload the license under the unlocking switch)
6、Enable the unlocking by sliding the corresponding switch, a green zone will appear on the map of DJI Go/ DJI Go 4 App, that’s the area you can fly your aircraft within;
7、After enabling the unlocking, you will only be able to fly in the unlocked area. You can disable the unlocking by sliding the switch;”

Is this in an area where you had to write or contact DJI directly or was it a location that allowed you to unlock it on their website through the Go 4 App? By plugging in your controller serial etc. Saying you agree to be held responsible etc.

Best thing to do is to disable the no fly zone and not worry about it. Not for malicious reasons but ive read so many stories where people rely on their dji stuff for income. When the time comes to work something like this seem to happen a lot and no work gets done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4