Phantom 4 pro video problems

Reaction score
I have been flying my P4P a lot lately. but recently I powered it up and where you push the red button for video it had a 3s in the button and it was grey. I could not change from video to camera either. I was messing around going into different menus and all of a sudden a 12s appeared on the button. What does that mean and how do I fix this? I shut everything down and re started. The problem was gone and it was back to normal.
Well, almost...
I used to be able to take video and while the video was recording, I could take a picture because there was a photo shutter above the on/off switch for the video. Now it is gone. I have searched the web to find how to correct this but haven't found anything on these two subjects so I am here asking.
I am sure I must have turned something on/off in my settings somewhere.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

It may have been the interval timer that was showing the 3s or 12s. That can be adjusted by going into the camera settings > photos. It may have been some sort glitch that happen every now and then unless you set it by accident. My guess is a firmware glitch.

I have been flying my P4P a lot lately. but recently I powered it up and where you push the red button for video it had a 3s in the button and it was grey. I could not change from video to camera either. I was messing around going into different menus and all of a sudden a 12s appeared on the button. What does that mean and how do I fix this? I shut everything down and re started. The problem was gone and it was back to normal.
Well, almost...
I used to be able to take video and while the video was recording, I could take a picture because there was a photo shutter above the on/off switch for the video. Now it is gone. I have searched the web to find how to correct this but haven't found anything on these two subjects so I am here asking.
I am sure I must have turned something on/off in my settings somewhere.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff
I can only speak to the second part of your OP, if you set photos to RAW only, then the camera will not take pictures while video is recording, and that's the only reason I can think of as why you're not able to shoot video and pictures at the same time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj