Phantom 4 Pro V2 with new DJI smart controller??

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new smart controller works with the P4P V2? My understanding is the Smart Controller only supports Ocusync 2.0. But the last update, I believe bumped the P4P V2 up to Ocusync 2, so I would think it should work, but I haven't heard anyone mention this? I have also have the Mavic 2 Pro, but don't want to invest (and it is an investment) in the new controller if it won't run both drones :)

Does anyone know if the new smart controller works with the P4P V2? My understanding is the Smart Controller only supports Ocusync 2.0. But the last update, I believe bumped the P4P V2 up to Ocusync 2, so I would think it should work, but I haven't heard anyone mention this? I have also have the Mavic 2 Pro, but don't want to invest (and it is an investment) in the new controller if it won't run both drones :)
Not at this time, although conceivably it should be possible with future firmware updates. Originally the SC supported only the M2P and M2Z. Latest firmware added support for the M2ED. I would hold out until it is officially supported with new firmware.

Reactions: Gulfairdrones
The new DJI Firmware for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is going to be: V01.00.0565 and will be using DJI GO 4 App V4.3.21, which as of today 08.11.19 has not been released yet!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31