Phantom 4 Pro V2 Files 3 Hours Behind Sometimes?

Having an issues that started after the last DJIGO4 update and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing.

I start the drone for the first time and do my
filming, file times are accurate to my time zone. Then if I land, put
another battery in the drone and fly again the subsequent file times are
all 3 hours earlier ie; 3:30PM instead of 6:30. When I change out the
battery I don't turn off the controller or app.

This is when filming video. Using an Iphone 7 Plus

Just stumbled on your post looking for something else. I have only had a handful of flights with my 2.0, but time is logging as it should for me.
Side note, was using an iPad mini 3 for the longest time. Finally switched to an android phone and the difference is night and day---WAY better. But that's just my experience.

Just stumbled on your post looking for something else. I have only had a handful of flights with my 2.0, but time is logging as it should for me.
Side note, was using an iPad mini 3 for the longest time. Finally switched to an android phone and the difference is night and day---WAY better. But that's just my experience.
I haven't had the issue recently so not sure what caused it. I fly with an Iphone 7 Plus.

Having an issues that started after the last DJIGO4 update and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing.
I start the drone for the first time and do my
filming, file times are accurate to my time zone. Then if I land, put
another battery in the drone and fly again the subsequent file times are
all 3 hours earlier ie; 3:30PM instead of 6:30. When I change out the
battery I don't turn off the controller or app.
First letting you know that I'm on DJI GO 4.2.16
I never update anything DJI unless I have to (or if the update has a "significant improvement").

I found that the my Photo times are always accurate but the Video times are FOUR hours off.
That is until I add "Date Modified" up top in the Windows Explorer.
Don't know why the Time is different in the "Date" column vs "Date Modified" but it is o_O

Date-Time-vs-DateModified-Time.jpg

Adding that I just noticed that Litchi has been updated to include P4P V2 so I just updated mine :D
If it works as good on my P4P V2 as it does on my P3P I won't be using GO anymore (unless I 'need to') :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bosgarage57